Welcome to Accountability Services! Invite Angie Maxey to your campus to observe teams and provide support in the areas of State and Federal Accountability. Coaching and Training sessions are customized to the needs of your campus with a focus on campus compliance requirements. With a specialization in using quality data to drive campus decision-making, we will share processes that are proven to be effective and give teams the tools they need to set and meet instructional goals.
- State Accountability: Understanding House Bill 22 and the framework of the 2018 Accountability System
- Federal Accountability: Understanding and implementing requirements for the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), including guidance on the new ESSA Consolidated Grant Application, as well as information about requirements concerning the administration of ESSA grant funds and compliance with fiscal requirements.
- Division of School Improvement (SI): Preparing for on-site and desk audits from the Texas Education Agency (TEA) in areas related to the Performance-Based Monitoring Analysis System (PBMAS), including student performance, accountability, and Data Validation Monitoring (DVM)
- Mentoring and Coaching: Support for new campus leadership
- Workshops, Customized Contracts, Technical Assistance and Support: Assisting with compliance requirements of all state and federal program areas.
Target audiences include, department teams, campus instructional leadership, and campus administrators.